When do England Lionesses play next? Next match at Women's World Cup 2023
RadioTimes.com brings you everything you need to know about England's fixtures at the 2023 Women's World Cup, including their next match.
The hardest part is over, right? England have scrambled into the Women's World Cup final, fought their way out of the group and through multiple tense knockout rounds.
Well, not exactly. The Lionesses overcame their biggest test to date against Australia in the semi-finals but the final is a whole new ball game.
Not only will Sarina Wiegman's team be forced into a duel against one of the world's elite teams, but they must cope with the rigours and pressure of doing it all on the highest, grandest stage women's football has to offer.
- Watch every moment with our live football on TV guide
Of course, England will be determined to go all the way in this year's tournament given their experience at the Euros in 2022.
England will hope to carry their momentum into the final, but can expect stiff competition from a top-tier nation joining them there.
More like this
With the tournament running from Thursday 20th July until the final on Sunday 20th August, RadioTimes.com brings you a run-down of all of England's fixtures, including details about their next match.
When do the Lionesses play next?
England will play Spain on Sunday 20th August at 11am UK time in the Women's World Cup 2023 final.
The venue for the final showdown will be Stadium Australia – also known as the Sydney Olympic Stadium – in Sidney with a capacity of 83,500.
England fixtures and results (Women's World Cup 2023)
The Lionesses were drawn in Group D alongside Haiti, Denmark, and China. Their full group stage results were as follows:
- England 1-0 Haiti – Saturday 22nd July (10:30am) Lang Park, Brisbane
- England 1-0 Denmark – Friday 28th July (9:30am) Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney
- China 1-6 England – Tuesday 1st August (12pm) Hindmarsh Stadium, Adelaide
England's route to the final has been as follows:
- Round of 16 (England 0-0 Nigeria – ENG win 4-2 on pens) – Monday 7th August (8:30am) Lang Park, Brisbane
- Quarter-final (England 2-1 Colombia) – Saturday 12th August (11:30am) Stadium Australia, Sydney
- Semi-final (England 3-1 Australia) – Wednesday 16th August (11am) Stadium Australia, Sydney
- Final (Spain v England) – Sunday 20th August (11am) Stadium Australia, Sydney
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 10 issues for only £10, PLUS a £10 John Lewis and Partners voucher delivered to your home – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast.