Liverpool transfer news: Done deals, rumours, ins and outs
Your complete guide to the latest Liverpool transfer news.
Liverpool are back where they want to be – batting at the top of the Premier League table.
The 2022/23 campaign was one to forget for the Reds but some smart summer recruitment has helped them make the most of a fresh slate and they now find themselves back in the top flight title race.
Jurgen Klopp knows only too well how relentless Man City are while Arsenal are a dangerous proposition themselves and Spurs remain something of a wildcard, all of which could convince Liverpool chiefs to dip back into their pockets in January.
RadioTimes.com has rounded up the latest Liverpool transfer news, rumours and confirmed deals below.
Liverpool transfer news and rumours
Updated: November 24th 2023
The Reds could look to continue their midfield revamp with Fluminese's Andre, Borussia Monchengladbach's Manu Kone, Nice's Khephren Thuram and Newcastle's Bruno Guimarães all linked with a move to Anfield.
Centre-backs appear to be on their wishlist as well but there is no shortage of interest in Gonçalo Inácio of Sporting Lisbon and Piero Hincapie of Bayer Leverkusen, which means the finances of a deal might require them to wait for the summer.
Links to Bayern Munich's Leroy Sane refuse to go away but it seems the German is more likely to move at the end of the 2023/24 campaign and they face competition from Barcelona, Man City and Real Madrid.
The injury to Gavi could accelerate Barca's pursuit of Thiago Alcantara and you'd imagine the Reds would welcome a sale as his contract is up in the summer.
Keeping hold of star forward Mo Salah is a priority after turning down a £150 million bid from the Saudi Pro League in the last window and the good news on that front is that no movement is expected in the January transfer window.
Liverpool transfer done deals
Fees approximate, based on reports.
- Alexis Mac Allister (Brighton) £35m
- Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig) £60m
- Wataru Endo (Stuttgart) £16.2m
- Ryan Gravenberch (Bayern Munich) £34.2m
- Fabinho (Al-Ittihad) £40m
- Jordan Henderson (Al-Ettifaq) £15m
- Leighton Clarkson (Aberdeen) Undisclosed
- Fabio Carvalho (RB Leipzig) Loan
- Rhys Williams (Aberdeen) Loan
- Sepp van den Berg (Mainz) Loan
- Calvin Ramsay (Preston North End) Loan
- Jakub Ojrzynski (Den Bosch) Loan
- Harvey Davies (Crewe Alexandra) Loan
- Adam Lewis (Newport County) Loan
- Owen Beck (Dundee FC) Loan
- Anderson Arroyo (FC Andorra) Loan
- Roberto Firmino (Released)
- James Milner (Brighton) Free
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Released)
- Naby Keita (Werder Bremen) Free
- Arthur Melo (Juventus) End of loan
- Jack Bearne (Released)
- Liam Hughes (Released)
- Oscar Kelly (Released)
- Fidel O'Rourke (Released)
- Oludare Olufunwa (Released)
Take part in the Screen Test, a project from Radio Times and the Universities of Sussex and Brighton, to explore the role of television and audio in our lives.