A warm, nostalgic, and very silly journey back to the birth of a comedy classic…
Radio Times celebrates Monty Python’s Flying Circus with a 116-page tribute to the groundbreaking TV show, featuring brand-new interviews with the cast, never-before-published photographs and episode-by-episode highlights.
Here’s what’s inside!
- The origins of the television series (1969–74), from uncertain genesis to worldwide popularity
- Interviews with all the Pythons from the 1970s plus brand-new chats with John Cleese, Michael Palin, Eric Idle and Terry Gilliam
- Exclusive pictures of a Python script meeting that have never been published before
- Highlights, anecdotes and unseen behind-the scenes images from all 45 half-hours of the TV series plus the special episodes
- Pictures from sketches that were written, rehearsed… and dropped!
- Memories of the RT photographers who captured the Pythons at work – at planning meetings and rehearsals – as well as play
- A look at the Monty Python films and the solo projects: from Rutland Weekend Television and Ripping Yarns to Fawlty Towers
- New Terry Gilliam artwork designed especially for Radio Times
- Radio Times has been there from day one – all the way to the golden anniversary!
Order your copy today for only £9.99 inc p&p – click here or call 03302 232 639*.
*Calls cost your standard network charge from BT landlines, other landlines may vary. Allow 10 working days for delivery. UK only. If you are based outside of the UK you can purchase your copy for international delivery by clicking here.