UFC 292 on TV: Sterling v O'Malley UK time, live stream, TV and fight card
Your complete guide to UFC 292 including start time, fight card and TV coverage details.
UFC 292 has arrived with Aljamain Sterling and Sean O'Malley top of the billing this weekend.
Sterling arrives to defend his Bantamweight Championship belt for the fourth time after claiming it from Petr Yan back in 2021.
The 34-year-old successfully fended off TJ Dillashaw and Henry Cejudo in his last two outings, though he relied on a split decision to clinch the victory in the latter fight.
O'Malley has steadily climbed his way up the Bantamweight rankings for his first shot at a title. He toppled Yan to prove his credentials in late 2022 but has not fought since.
Fans across the globe will tune in to see whether Sterling can extend his record-breaking Bantamweight defence streak, or whether there'll be a new top dog by the end of the night.
RadioTimes.com brings you full details of UFC 292 including UK time, TV channel, live stream details and the fight card.
What is the UFC 292 start time?
UFC 292 TV coverage will start at 1am UK time on Sunday 20th August 2023.
The main card is expected to start around 3am UK time.
UFC 292 on TV and live stream
UFC 292 will be shown on TNT Sports 1 from 1am.
There are multiple ways to get TNT Sports. If you already have BT Broadband, you can add TNT Sports to your existing contract from just £18 per month. You can add the ‘Big Sport’ package for £43 per month, which includes all TNT Sports and 11 Sky Sports channels via a NOW pass.
You can also tune in with a TNT Sports monthly pass without signing up to a contract.
Regular subscribers can also stream events via the TNT Sports website or the TNT Sports app on a variety of devices including laptops, smartphones and tablets.
Watch UFC 292 in the US
UFC 292 fight card
Main card – on TNT Sports 1 from 3am (Sunday)
- Aljamain Sterling v Sean O'Malley – Bantamweight
- Zhang Weili v Amanda Lemos – Women's Strawweight
- Ian Machado Garry v Neil Magny – Welterweight
- Da'Mon Blackshear v Mario Bautista – Bantamweight
- Marlon Vera v Pedro Munhoz – Bantamweight
Preliminary card – on TNT Sports 1 from 1am (Sunday)
- Chris Weidman v Brad Tavares – Middleweight
- Gregory Rodrigues v Denis Tiuliulin – Middleweight
- Austin Hubbard v Kurt Holobaugh – Lightweight
- Brad Katona v Cody Gibson – Bantamweight
Early preliminary card – not on UK TV
- Andre Petroski v Gerald Meerschaert – Middleweight
- Andrea Lee v Natália Silva – Women's Flyweight
- Karine Silva v Maryna Moroz – Women's Flyweight
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 10 issues for only £10, PLUS a £10 John Lewis and Partners voucher delivered to your home – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast.