Wednesday, 7th May 2014 at 11:03 am
24 star Kiefer Sutherland isn’t just busy blowing up London as Jack Bauer in the latest series of 24. The actor has been getting snap-happy, and rather comical, over on Twitter, too.
He may have only tweeted 519 times. But Sutherland makes them count, dammit! Here are 24 of his best moments on Twitter…
1. Jack Bauer doesn’t need a superhero outfit. Because he’s Jack Bauer.
2. To Kiefer, Santa Monica Pier is his own private pirate ship
3. In case you were wondering, this is how you play chess.
5. Of course you jump from confirming you’re not dead to looking for a good joke to tell
6. Only a real man can rock a pink beret.
7. Kiefer knows how it works. Behind-the-scenes + photo filtering = brilliant photo
8. Keeping us in the loop with all the important events
9. Even when there’s nothing to say, he’s got something to say
10. He learns some important lessons from his followers
11. This cat has done something. We just can’t quite figure it out. Here’s his most recent post
12. He makes sure he’s very welcoming
14. He knows when he’s beat
15. Even Jack Bauer can’t help a phone in a puddle
16. His stage manager on That Championship Season got him into sharing lines for luck. For example…
17. He’s not just tweeting willy-nilly, oh no. His tweets need to be seen…
18. He’s not afraid to admit he naps
19. Maybe he spelled douchebag wrong?
20. Working that Hi Vis
21. Learning a little something more every day
22. A backhanded compliment is as good as any, right?
23. He’s got a plan of where he’s going with his tweeting
24. And he sure knows how to keep the 24 fans happy
See 24 tonight at 10:00pm on Sky 1