Sean Bean's done a Reddit Ask Me Anything. And the Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings and Legends star was completely brilliant.
Among jokes about how often he finds himself dying on TV and film (ie LOADS), there were some real gems. Here are 10 fantastic facts you probably didn't know about Bean...
1. He is often confused for Mr Bean, the comedy character. Seriously.
"I used to get his fan mail, actually! I think they had the wrong address. I have gotten a couple of letters meant for Mr. Bean aka Rowan Atkinson. These letters would say things like 'You're so funny, you make me laugh, with your big rubbery face' and I would say 'you can't mean me!'
"Whenever I call people up and they say 'who's calling' and I say 'Mr. Bean' and you can hear people giggling on the other end of the phone... he's got a lot to answer for, that Rowan Atkinson."
2. He once witnessed Nicolas Cage smash a prehistoric bear skull
"I went back to Nic Cage's house [while filming National Treasure], and we'd had a few drinks, we were playing pool and he accidentally knocked over his prehistoric cave bear skull and smashed it. And he was really upset about it, and the next day went and buried it in a field."
3. He's got a pretty good reason for not teaching Jon Snow anything. And might have just given away a massive Game of Thrones spoiler...
"HAHAHAHAH! Because he's not mine! Little bastard!"
4. He likes comfort food. A lot.
"I like chocolate. Yeah. I do like chocolate. And I guess it's that and tomato soup. And tinned custard. With bananas. And I guess that's it really! I love milk, as well. And milkshakes. Mmm. Mashed potatoes. Yeah. Meat & potato pie with gravy. Like a Cornish pasty. With Henderson's relish, yes. That's very important to me. It IS!"
5. He'd ditch Lord of the Rings' Aragorn for Game of Thrones' Robert Baratheon in a real life fight
"He's from Yorkshire. That's why. Why not Aragorn? If Robert got a hold of you, he'd crush you. You'd be careful not to get caught."
6. If he could go undercover in ANY organisation, he'd choose... Camden Council
"I'll tell you what I would infiltrate: Camden Council in London. To find out their plans... Muwahahaha."