Continuing the ultimate test of your Sherlock knowledge with the fourth of our six quizzes, one dedicated to each episode of the show.
You see - but do you observe? Time, once more, to find out...
1. A play on the title of an original Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes story, what is the name suggested for the case of three nerds who claim comic books are coming true?
The Geek Interpreter
2. And what about the case of a woman found dead with her face covered in strange marks?
The Speckled Blonde
3. How many types of tobacco ash does Sherlock identify in his study of the subject?
4. When Sherlock is asked to help with the case of the dead man and the backfiring car, Lestrade advises the investigating officer "Give Sherlock Holmes five minutes on your crime scene, listen to everything he says and…" what?
"...try not to punch him"
5. Supermodel Linda Evangelista famously wouldn’t get out of bed for less than $10,000 - Sherlock won’t leave his flat for a case that’s anything less than what?
6. What are Irene Adler’s vital statistics?
7. What two words does Sherlock utter just before he opens Irene Adler’s booby-trapped safe?
8. What four digits unlock Irene Adler's phone?
7, 4, 3, 7
9. What is Irene Adler’s Twitter name?
10. What is hanging in a frame on the wall immediately to the right as you enter Sherlock’s bedroom?
The periodic table of elements
12. What does Mycroft give Sherlock for Christmas?
12. The faulty hit counter on John's blog gets stuck on what four-digit number?
13. At which London landmark does John meet the supposedly deceased Irene Adler?
Battersea Power Station
14. According to Sherlock, if Mrs Hudson were to leave Baker Street what would happen?
"England would fall"
15.What is John's middle name?
Find out how you rate on a scale of dumb to Sherlock...
15: Perfection. You are Sherlock
10-14: You were thinking. It's annoying
5-9: Your Mind Palace could do with a bit of a spring clean
0-4: You don't have to be a genius to work out you're not one
Get more Sherlock news, features and photos at our dedicated Facebook page Sherlock Times