When do Black Friday and Cyber Monday end? A-Z of top UK retailer sale dates
Wondering when Black Friday ends? Many retailer sales will continue through this weekend until Cyber Monday. We've rounded up a full list, including those from the UK's most popular sites, so you can be sure you've still got time to shop.
Worried you've missed out on Black Friday savings? Never fear, our experts have done the hard work for you. Below, you'll find an alphabetical list of some of the UK's most popular retailers during the Black Friday sale period, and crucially, when their sale is set to end.
Historically, Black Friday was more focused on in-store shopping, while Cyber Monday, which follows on the next Monday (tomorrow), centred around e-commerce. With wider adoption of online shopping, and many retailers keen to start sales much earlier in November, there's less distinction between the dates. In truth, 'Black November' is a much more fitting description these days!
For some retailers, Cyber Monday will be the end of the offers, at least until the Boxing Day sales. However, others, such as Amazon, have a tendency to offer last-minute Christmas offers during December, too.
With postal strikes and stock running low on trending products, including this year's most covetable item, air fryers, we'd recommend shopping sooner rather than later. However, do remember that if you weren't planning to buy an item, no matter the price or deal, it's not saving you money!
To make sure you don't miss out on any more offers, visit our Black Friday cinema offers or snap a Black Friday holiday deal for 2023. For more tech deals, check out the best Black Friday Sonos deals.
What's trending this Black Friday?Cost of living-inspired purchases are hitting the headlines this Black Friday, with air fryers being one of the most covetable products.
- Tefal ActiFry air fryer | £249.99 £149.99 (save £100 or 40%)
- Slumberdown heated throw | £77.99 £60 (save £17.99 or 23%)
- Meta Quest 2 and Resident Evil 4 bundle | £399 £349 (save £50.99 or 13%)
- Flights from £36 in the British Airways sale
- Save on train fares and Railcards at Trainline
When does Black Friday finish? Sale end dates from popular UK retailers
- Amazon – the retailer giant's Black Friday sale concludes at the end of Cyber Monday, 28th November, however last year, it soon launched Christmas offers
- Argos – deals run until 29th November and include a third off LEGO sets, plus trending air fryers
- Apple – get a free gift card when you buy selected products such as Apple Watch SE, AirPods Pro and iPhone 13, runs until 28th November
- British Airways – deals on flights, all-inclusive and hotel package offers are available until midnight on 29th November
- Booking.com – get up to 30% at Booking.com until 1st December
- Boots – offers are ongoing until 28th November, and include over half price on Oral-B, plus the opportunity to score £110 of Boots' points when buying the Dyson Corrale
- B&Q – get huge savings from B&Q this Black Friday, like save £29 on this 2nd generation Ring Video Doorbell, until 30th November
- Carphone Warehouse – save on mobile deals, both SIM only and pay monthly, until 29th November
- Currys – deals run until 28th November with up to £500 off selected Black Friday TV deals and £200 savings on selected Sonos speakers
- Decathlon – Decathlon Black Friday deals run until Monday 28th November with new lines added over the weekend
- Etsy – get up to 60% off small businesses and Christmas gifts until 11:59pm on 30th November
- Flying Flowers – UK online florist with 40% off selected bouquets, with deals available this weekend only
- GAME – save on consoles, games and more until 30th November
- giffgaff – the UK network's offers include savings on Google Pixel 6a and iPhone 13, plus SIM-only deals with fixed prices until end of 2023, runs until 6th December
- Groupon – up 75% off, plus deals such as two Vue cinema tickets for only £9, runs until Cyber Monday (28th November)
- Harts of Stur – don't miss one of the top KitchenAid Artisan stand mixers savings we've seen at just £329, with deals likely to last into early December
- IWOOT – savings across toys and official TV and film merchandise including dicsounted LEGO and Funko Pop until the end of Cyber Week (2nd December)
- JD Williams – a one-stop shop for your Christmas shopping, JD Williams's offers last a little longer, ending 30th November
- John Lewis – John Lewis usually takes part in Cyber Monday and often offers Christmas discounts
- Jo Malone – free Body and Hand Wash gift (Blackberry and Bay) when you spend £130 with code TREAT this weekend (while stock lasts)
- Kitbag – 30% off official football merchandise, ends today (Sunday 27th November)
- LEGO – save on selected sets until Cyber Monday, 28th November
- Lindt – if you're planning on giving the gift of chocolate this Christmas, you have until 28th November before Black Friday deals end
- Master of Malt – flash savings across premium spirits including gin, whisky and tequila, with new deals each day across the Black Friday Weekend
- Nike – save on football boots, plus enjoy 25 per cent off site-wide with code GOBIG22, ending 29th November
- Ninja – save up to £75 on limited-edition air fryers and appliances, offers end 30th November
- Not On The High Street – We featured NOTHS on our Black Friday Christmas gifts article, and the sale runs until 29th November
- Oodie – save £40 on these popular wearable blankets, but hurry! Deals end 28th November
- Oliver Bonas – up to 25% off clothing, homeware and gifts until tomorrow (28th November)
- Pandora – the jewellery brand has repeatedly proved popular at Black Friday, get 30% off until Monday 28th November
- Q Hotels – on offer until midnight on 28th November, save 50% on hotel stays, 20% on spa treatments and discounted golf fees
- Ray Ban – get up to 50% off sitewide for Black Friday Weekend, ends 28th November
- Superdrug – snap up discounts of up to 60 per cent off until 29th November
- Trainline – one of this year's most popular deals, save £20 on railcards until 28th November
- Uniqlo – Black Friday offers available until 4th December as part of their Kanshashi Festival of Gratitude
- Very – sale lasts until 28th November, however the retailer warns that some offers come and go
- Virgin Experience Days – bag a brilliant experience gift discount until 28th November
- Wowcher – savings across Christmas market breaks and holidays including a mystery holiday for only £89, additional price drops end this weekend
- Zavvi – lasting until Cyber Monday, 28th November, the sale includes big LEGO savings
For more shopping inspiration, head to our tech gifts round-up. Alternatively, treat yourself with these Black Friday spa deals. Hungry after all the shopping? Check out the best Black Friday takeaway deals.