As we all wait for the PS5 to finally be ours after what feels like a lifetime of anticipation, some just cannot wait to show the console off- even if they do not actually own it yet.
Thanks to a new filter on Instagram, you can now make it look like you have the console in the box and ready to open and many are doing just that.
The console is due to be released here on November 19th and we have the list of all the PS5 games that you will be able to play on it, along with the latest on PS5 pre-orders and stock if you want to try and get one on release day.
- For the latest news and expert tips on getting the best deals this year, take a look at our Black Friday 2021 and Cyber Monday 2021 guides.
How to get the PS5 filter
- Head on over to Instagram and click on add to your story
- At the bottom of the screen are the filter icons- scroll through these.
- At the end of this list, you will see a magnifying glass with the title “browse effects”
- Give that a click, then look for a second magnifying glass up in the rip right corner which will show you a search bar when clicked.
- Type ‘PS5 box’ and select it
- Choose the box effect you like the most and click on ‘Try it’
- Turn on your camera (make sure it’s the rear one) and take a picture of your surface of choice
- Now you will see your PS5 box filter! Angle it and move it around so it looks how you want it and then take the picture.
- You’re all done! Just upload the picture and let the ruse begin!
The next step is seeing how many of your friends you can fool with the trick- have fun!
For more gaming news, check out our video game release schedule for all upcoming games for all consoles.
Visit our hub for more Technology news.