We've lost so much of our life to Vampire Survivors. It's possibly the most addictive game of the last year, with its quickly rewarding upgrade and auto-combat system. That being said, you'll have an even more satisfying time slaying those monsters if you're aware of the weapon evolutions.
It's easy to hit a plateau after a while, especially when the times comes to fight the Vampire Survivors Death boss, and those later stages. But if you get to grips with which combos produce which effects, you'll soon be the relying on tactics rather than luck (like we were at the start).
Your weapons evolve when paired with certain items, but first it needs to reach its maximum level. You'll probably have noticed this if you're arbitrarily picking and levelling up. But let's take a look at which combos make what...
Vampire Survivors evolutions - All weapon combos
The complete list of weapon evolution combos in Vampire Survivors is as follows:
- Axe + Candelabrador = Death Spiral evolves into Death Spiral with Candelabrador
- Bi-Bracelet evolves into Tri-Bracelet at level 6
- Bracelet evolves into Bi-Bracelet at level 6
- Clock Lancet + Silver Ring + Gold Ring = Infinite Corridor
- Cross + Clover = Heaven Sword
- Fire Wand + Spinach = Hellfire
- Flames of Mispell + Torrona’s Box = Ashes of Muspell
- Garlic + Pummarola = Soul Eater
- Gatti Amari + Stone Mask = Vicious Hunger
- King Bible + Spellbinder = Unholy Vespers
- Knife + Brace = Thousand Edge
- Laurel + Metaglio Left + Metaglio Right = Crimson Shroud
- Lightning Ring + Duplicator = Thunder Loop
- Magic Wand + Empty Tome = Holy Wand
- Peachone + Ebony Wings = Vandalier
- Pentagram + Crown = Gorgeous Moon
- Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight The Sparrow + Tiragisú = Phieraggi
- Runetracer + Armor = No Future
- Santa Water + Attractorb = La Borr
- Shadow Pinion + Wings = Valkyrie Turner
- Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac = Mannajja
- Vento Sacro + Bloody Tear = Fuwalafuwaloo - You need to evolve the Whip to get the Bloody Tear first.
- Victory Sword + Torrona’s Box = Sole Solution
- Whip + Hollow Heart = Bloody Tear
Vampire Survivors: Legacy of Moonspell DLC weapon evolution combos
The Legacy of Moonspell DLC has its own unique weapon evolution combos and we’ve listed them below for you.
For each weapon evolution in the DLC, you will need to raise each weapon and item up to their maximum levels before you can grab the more powerful evolved weapon. The complete list of Vampire Survivors Legacy of Moonspell DLC weapon evolution combos is as follows:
- Four Seasons + Candelabrador = Godai Shuffle
- Mille Bolle Blu + Spellbinder = Boo Roo Boolle
- Mirage Robe + Attractorb = J’Odore
- Night Sword + Stone Mask = Muramasa
- Silver Wind + Pummarola = Festive Winds
- Summon Night + Duplicator = Echo Night
Now that you know all of the combos, it’s time to get out there and start evolving your weapons to make life easier for you in new runs and when taking on those pesky Vampire Survivors coffin character enemies.