Need some kitchen inspiration? No worries. We’ve got the Queen of Bake Off – the pretty in pink Mary Berry – in this week’s Radio Times.
On the eve of her new solo cooking programme Mary Berry Cooks, the culinary goddess visits Emma Freud’s home to bake a cake, and in between the mixing, blending and baking, fangirl Emma interviews Mary. You can read all about it in the latest issue, which also includes two of Mary's mouthwatering recipes.
Next up, we have a revealing interview with comedian Dara O Briain about women stand-ups, immigration and why Russell Brand is rubbish. We also share a couch with Steph and Dom Parker, the posh, amateur TV critics from cult TV hit Gogglebox.
And whether you’re into ballerinas, war history or zombies, this week’s Radio Times has a little something for you...
– Darcey Bussell reveals the ballerinas who inspired her to dance
– Evan Davis tells us why big, booming cities are the key to future prosperity
– Do you nap like a red panda? Liz Bonnin discovers what animals can teach us about sleep
– Double amputee Winter Paralympic athlete Mick Brennan tells us his inspiring story
– Sarah McMillian's survival tips for power cuts – and zombie encounters
– The toothbrush and traffic lights are just two items on our list of great British inventions
– Meet the men who took us to war in new BBC2 drama 37 Days
All that, plus an inside look at how to win an Academy Award, can all be found in this week’s brightly coloured Radio Times, available from Tuesday 25 February