Which action superstar is known as the 'Muscles from Brussels'?
The answer is
You have already entered this competition.
See the terms and conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is DnA PR Limited, Albert House, 82 Queens Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3XE.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
3. The closing date for entries is 03 October 2019 at 23:59pm.
4. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
5. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
6. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
• to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
• that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
8. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
9. The winning entrant will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
10. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
11. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
12. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 60 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in a future promotion.
13. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
14. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
18. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
19. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.