Win the chance to be at Twickenham Stadium, the home of England Rugby, courtesy of England Rugby Hospitality, on Saturday 17th November 2018 for the penultimate Quilter Internationals match. Enjoy a hospitality package for two in a game that sees England take on the Rugby World Cup 2019 hosts, Japan.
You will enjoy a world-class chop house restaurant experience in Twickenham’s new venue The Gate, one of the incredible new facilities in its redeveloped East Stand. The package allows you to escape the crowds by accessing the stadium through a VIP entrance three hours before kick-off and for an hour and a half after the game while you wait for the crowds to disperse.
The Gate’s superb dining experience is matched by some of the East Stand’s best seats.
The prize includes:
- Seats in the new East Stand, lower tier within the 22s
- Comprehensive bar including champagne, real ales, Guiness and premium lager
- Wine selected by sommelier
- Half time drinks served in the restaurant
- Complimentary bar 60 minutes post-match
- A four course Chop house style restaurant with wine and food matched to the opposition
- Post-match Twickenham tea
- Meet, greet and socialise with past players pre/post-match