Twelve celebrities started their Dancing on Ice journey, but there can only be one winner.
Although gaining viewers’ votes is half the battle, the celebrity skaters also have to impress Jason Gardiner, Ashley Banjo, Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean on the ice panel if they want to avoid the skate-off and stay in the competition.
Each week, we’ll be reminding you who topped the judges’ leaderboard and who was left languishing at the bottom…
Week two scores
The remaining six celebrities took to the ice this week, hoping to avoid the infamous skate-off against Mark Little.
1. Wes Nelson and Vanessa Bauer – 25.0
2. Melody Thornton and Alexander Demetriou – 24.0
3. Brian McFadden and Alex Murphy – 20.0
4. Saira Khan and Mark Hanretty – 19.5
5. Richard Blackwood and Carlotta Edwards – 17.5
6. Ryan Sidebottom and Brandee Malto – 15.0
After the public vote, bottom of the leaderboard Ryan Sidebottom was placed in the skate-off, but lived to fight another day after beating former Neighbours actor Mark Little, who was the first celebrity sent home.
Week one scores
This week, six of the 12 celebrity contestants performed. The final six will perform in week two.
1. James Jordan and Alexandra Schauman – 30.5
3=. Jane Danson and Sylvain Longchambon – 20.5
3=. Saara Aalto and Hamish Gaman – 20.5
4. Gemma Collins and Matt Evers – 16.0
5. Didi Conn and Lukasz Rozycki – 14.5
6. Mark Little and Brianne Delcourt – 13.5
The combination of the judges’ scores and the public vote sends Mark into the skate-off in week two.
Dancing on Ice airs Sundays on ITV