• Immediate Media Company London Limited (Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, London W6 7BT) is in charge of this competition.
• Children who live in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands can enter, unless someone who works for Immediate Media or one of the judges is a member of your family.
• You must be 12 years old or younger on 19 May 2018. We will ask for proof of your age, address and the agreement of your parent/guardian if you win.
• You can send only one picture to be judged in the competition.
• We are looking for pictures that are: Creative — the design must be striking and original. Usable — the design must be appropriate for the front cover of Radio Times. Relevant — the design must celebrate the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
• By entering this competition, you agree that you’ve read these rules and will follow them.
• The winning picture will be chosen by an independent panel of expert judges to become the cover of Radio Times during the week of the wedding.
• We can’t include pictures that arrive late and we can’t accept responsibility if your picture gets lost in the post.
• Once the judges have made their decision, we will contact the winner to inform them.
• If the winner that the judges choose doesn’t reply within two days, can’t prove their age or address, or their parents don’t give permission for their picture to be the winner, we may have to move on to a runner-up.
• The surname and county of residence of the winner will be available by sending an sae to: Competition Rules, Radio Times Reader Services, Immediate Media Company, Vineyard House , 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, London W6 7BT within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
• We can’t return your pictures — we’re sorry but we receive too many to send them back! We will make sure that the details you’ve written on your picture are kept confidential and destroyed once we don’t need them any more.
• If your picture is entered, you keep the copyright but grant to Radio Times and all of the magazines, websites and other businesses run by Immediate Media Company, a free and unlimited licence to use, edit and reproduce your picture in our products and in marketing.
• Download the template on the previous page, print it out and get creative! When you’re happy with your design, write your name, age, address and a contact telephone number (either a parent or a teacher) on the back and send it to the address below. If you prefer, you can use an A4 piece of paper to create your design — leave room for the Radio Times lettering and add your details on the back. The address to post your entry is: Radio Times Royal Wedding Competition, Immediate Media Company, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT To be considered by our judges, your picture must reach us by 6pm on Wednesday 18 April 2018.
Sign up to the Radio Times newsletter for the latest TV and entertainment news