The Promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith W6 7BT. Please do not send entries to this address.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 13 February 2017.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- Entrants should enter by completing the RT Guide to Films survey form. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The winning entrant will be the first entry drawn at random from all the entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winners will be notified within 7 days of the close of the promotion by email. The winner will receive:
Radio Times Guide to Films 2018 (expected release date: October 2017)
Classic Movie Music CD
Trivial Pursuit Radio Times Edition
101 Classic Covers: Postcards from Radio Times
Radio Times Tea Tray
Radio Times Tea Towel – Spring 1936
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- You can find out who won the prize draw by emailing email@example.com
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- If a winner is unable to be contacted within **28 days** of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.