Tonight’s episode of The Apprentice is the one with all the shopping.
Yes, Lord Sugar has written up a brand new list of items that he wants each team – still split into boys and girls – to find and buy at the best price possible.
The twist this year is that half of each team will source items in the UK, while the other half will seek out goods in France.
It’s a humdinger of a list, including snails, champagne glasses, a very particular mirror Lord Sugar wants the candidates to hunt down, and, er… manure.
Before we see their spectacular* (*questionable) strategies play out, here’s everything the boss of the boardroom has asked them to go forth and barter for….
1. Manure (30 kilos)
2. Leavers Lace (2 meters)
3. Cheese (one whole Maroilles variety)
4. A Louis Phillipe Mirror (rectangular and framed in wood)
5. Mussels (10 kilos)
6. Dinghy (minimum 1.5 meters)
7. Snails (100)
8. Anchor (four prong, 4 kilo galvanised anchor)
9. Champagne flutes (Seven, cut crystal)
The Apprentice continues tonight at 9:00pm on BBC1