Situated at the heart of the UK, Warwick Castle is ideally located at the heart of the country, and just off Junction 15 of the M40. At around 30 minutes from Birmingham and just over 80 minutes from London, it is closer than you think, plus you can book special travel offers via radiotimes.com/travel.
How to claim your two-for-one tickets
To get your two-for-one tickets to Warwick castle, simply cut out the coupon in this week’s Radio Times and redeem it when paying for one full priced adult ticket. Look out for more family offers in next week’s Radio Times.
Terms and Conditions
- The voucher entitles the holder to one free standard Castle only entry to Warwick Castle when accompanied by one full paying adult. Offer excludes entry to the Castle Dungeon for which additional charges will apply.
- The voucher is valid until 28/7/2015.
- Damaged, amended, or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted.
- Voucher not valid in conjunction with any offer, discount, concession, inclusive travel offer or annual passes. Cannot be used online.
- Voucher cannot be used when booking tickets in advance.
- Voucher must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator.
- Only one voucher per person and per transaction.
- Admission prices are subject to change. Car parking charges apply and parking is subject to availability.