A new issue packed with features, news and more….
– Nigel Slater celebrates the foreign food and flavours that bring us Brits together
– Martin Sheen: from the drama of The West Wing to playing a gay man – and the trouble with Charlie…
– Davina McCall on why bringing people together is what she does best
– Greg Davies was hit by a double shock last year when both his TV dad and then his real father died. But now he’s back on top
– Iwan Rheon on playing Mr Nasty – sadistic Ramsay Bolton – in Game of Thrones and and Mr Nice in Vicious
– Meera Syal explains how her new radio drama celebrates a man who transformed the lives of Indian women
– Bob Monkhouse’s best jokes
– Kay Mellor’s big-money drama The Syndicate is back – with just a hint of Downton Abbey
– What links Hollywood star Al Pacino and a long-lost letter from John Lennon?
– Eddie Mair on the day he sniffed Robert Peston’s hair
Plus in the digital edition you’ll be able to enjoy exclusive photo galleries of Greg Davies and Nigel Slater, and vintage photos of Bob Monkhouse from the Radio Times archive…
…and plenty more!
The new issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now in shops and from newsstand for iPad or iPhone