It’s showtime in this week’s Radio Times Bafta special…
– Matt LeBlanc on how Joey from Friends casts a huge shadow over his personal and private life – but is he bothered?
– Bafta nominees including Andrew Scott, Jenna Coleman, James Norton, James Nesbitt, Freddie Fox, Jessica Raine, Emma Willis and Paul Hollywood on their love of TV
– Matthew Macfadyen made his name in Spooks – now he’s playing a real-life ghost-catcher in the Enfield Haunting
– Mary Berry on her favourite things, from thyme to tennis and food to fashion
– Ruth Wilson on love, looks, sex and the men in her life – Jake Gyllenhaal, Johnny Depp and Dominic West
– Spooks’ Harry Pearce and co return— only this time the hit spy drama is on the big screen
– The Chelsea Flower Show guide to creating your own show-stopping garden
– Meet Jeff Pope, the writer who created Cilla – one of seven nominees for the Radio Times Audience Award at this Sunday’s Bafta TV Awards. You can vote here!
– Jessica Ennis- Hill, the golden girl of 2012, is back on the track
Plus exciting, exclusive content with the digital edition…
– Exclusive unseen images of the Bafta nominees from the Radio Times photoshoot
– Portraits of Kit Harington and Peter Firth from the new Spooks film
– Exclusive photos of Matt LeBlanc
This week’s edition of Radio Times is available now in stores and on the newsstand for iPad and iPhone