Another Tuesday, another exciting copy of Radio Times magazine. Here is what’s inside…
– Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood on their Bake Off predictions, plus we find out what the final four are like at home
– Judy Murray and Tim Wonnacott reveal the inside story in their Strictly diaries
– Brian Cox answers life’s big questions
– Kevin Whately and Laurence Fox on Lewis, the detective drama that won’t fade away
– Hermione Norris jumped at the chance of a guest role in Doctor Who – but nothing prepared her for the costume she had to wear…
– Claudia Winkleman, Ken Bruce and other Radio 2 presenters on the novels that changed their lives
– The real-life Downton debutants who are enjoying a coming-out ball at Highclere Castle
– He’s swapped a fishing rod for a lead role in new crime drama Grantchester – but Robson Green has some harsh words for tax dodgers
– Twiggy explores her family tree
– Your chance to vote for your favourite movie quote
And, in Your RT, the brilliant new section devoted to books, travel and food, Paul Merton on the birth of Have I Got News for You, Simon Reeve explores the world’s greatest rivers, Alex James does a cheese tour Down Under and Paul Lewis asks whether you should change your energy supplier.
Plus, plenty of exciting bonus content on our Newsstand issue including…
– Bake Off: Exclusive image galleries and a digital cover star, as chosen by RadioTimes.com readers.
– Downton Abbey: Part three of The Downton Years supplement.
– Doctor Who: Episode preview gallery.
And lots, lots more…
The new issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale from Tuesday 30 September in the shops and on Newsstand for iPad or iPhone