Radio Times is now available as a Newsstand edition for iPad and iPhone, complete with everything you’d usually expect from the UK’s best-selling quality listings magazine, plus extra content and interactive features like photo galleries, behind the scenes videos and links direct to catch-up TV services.
This week’s Radio Times is a Commonwealth Games special, featuring an interactive guide that lets you access each day’s events with the swipe of a finger.
There’s a photo gallery of diver Tom Daley, who reveals his plans for the Games, along with boxer Nicola Adams on glamming up and coming out.
There are more galleries for Doctor Who and The Art of China, plus an exclusive extra feature on Alan Carr’s new talent show The Singer Takes All.
The Radio Times Newsstand edition is available on the Apple Newsstand every Tuesday from 22 July 2014, for iPad and iPhone, at £1.99 per issue, £6.99 for a monthly subscription or £79.99 for an annual subscription.
Download the Radio Times Newsstand edition now
Each issue features:
- TV and radio listings including BBC local radio with handy links to jump to your desired day of the week
- Pinch and zoom for ease of use
- Photo galleries, including exclusive behind the scenes videos from photo-shoots and interviews
- Useful links to the week’s recommended programmes on on-demand and catch-up TV services including Netflix, BBC iPlayer and 4OD
And, just like the magazine:
- News and views from broadcasting’s biggest names, best writers and brightest stars
- Guides to the best TV, film and radio each day
- Film reviews from the Radio Times’ Film team, including Barry Norman and Andrew Collins
- Comprehensive listings of 146 channels so you’ll never miss a show
- Puzzles, including crosswords, Egg Heads and Only Connect
Download the Radio Times newsstand app now