1. This competition is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland, residents on the Island of Ireland, participating carriers, tour operators, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
2. All entrants and winners must be residents of Great Britain and aged 18 or over (competition winners must have valid passports allowing restriction free entry to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland).
3. Prize will be drawn at random from the total correctly-answered entries at the date of closure. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. The prize consists of a pair of return flights to Belfast or two return ferry tickets to Northern Ireland, 5 nights’ accommodation on a double or twin share basis along the Causeway Coastal Route and 6 days’ car hire. Prize includes admission for two people to the Giant’s Causeway Visitor Centre and a walking tour of Londonderry city walls. Meals, spending money and travel to/from the airport are not included. Note: Car hire included with flight option only. If the prizewinners choose to travel by ferry, car hire will not be included – prizewinners must travel with their own car.
6. The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
7. The competition closes on 6th January at 00:00 GMT with the draw taking place on 6th January 2014 at 14:00 GMT. The winner will be notified by email after this date.
9. Prize is valid for travel between 1st Mar 2014 and 30th November 2014.
10. Bookings are subject to availability and exclude UK & Irish Bank Holiday periods and when special events are taking place (e.g. rugby internationals in Dublin, TT Racing in Northern Ireland) – a date by which travel must be completed will be confirmed on the Prize Confirmation Letter.
11. The prize winner must claim their prize within 28 days of notification. If the prize is not claimed Tourism Ireland reserve the right to offer it to a runner-up. Another winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received.
12. One month’s notice required for arrangement to be put in place – choice of two dates to be provided.
13. Valid passport/photo ID required for travel for winner and their guest.
14. Carrier terms and conditions apply – by air and sea and prizewinner’s mobile no. must be supplied to carrier during reservation process. Carrier terms and conditions can be found on their own websites.
15. Prizewinner and guest must travel on same itinerary.
16. Accommodation based on two sharing twin or double room.
17. Prize is transferable at the discretion of Tourism Ireland.
18. Prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable for any other service or cash offered in lieu of unused elements of the prize.
19. No show or cancellation of the arrangement invalidates the prize.
20. Any changes made after the arrangement has been confirmed will be at the expense of the prizewinner.
21. For prizes including car rental – min. age limit: 25 (over 75s permitted subject to conditions), full UK unendorsed driving licence and credit card required. Car rental terms and conditions apply and will be outlined prior to confirmation of itinerary.
22. Fee for extra driver and first tank of fuel (worth a total of £150) will be covered and paid to the prizewinner in cash.
23. Self-drive by ferry, fuel or breakdown cover will not be included in the prize and car used must be UK registered, taxed and insured. Driver must hold full UK driving licence.
24. On Course Travel is not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services. In cases of cancellation or delay rebooking is the responsibility of the winner. No additional costs will be covered by Tourism Ireland or On Course Travel.
25. Travel insurance not included and must be organised by the winner.
26. Prize is one package, as described and arranged. Elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually (e.g. using flights for one date and accommodation for another).
27. Results can be obtained by writing to the promoter at the address below.
Sign up to the Radio Times newsletter for the latest TV and entertainment news