Seared steak with tomato and black olive salad
PER SERVING 300 kcals, protein 33.2g, carbs 7.3g, fat 15.2g, sat fat 4.6g, fibre 2.8g, salt 0.5g
- lean sirloin steak 300g, fat trimmed
- olive oil
- black olives a handful,
- pitted and halved
- red onion 1/2, finely diced
- basil small bunch, torn
- vine tomatoes 4, thinly sliced
- red wine vinegar 1 tbsp
1. Heat a griddle pan to smoking hot. Rub the steaks with a little oil and fry for two minutes on each side or longer if you like.
2. Season and leave to rest.
3. Meanwhile mix the olives, onion, basil and tomatoes with 1 tsp oil and the vinegar, then season. Cut the steak in half and serve with the olive salad.