Smoked trout salad with paprika and dill dressing
PER SERVING 154 kcals, protein 17.4g, carbs 9.4g, fat 5.1g, sat fat 1.1g, fibre 4g, salt 1.2g
- fat-free natural yoghurt 2 tbsp
- smoked paprika 1 tsp, plus a little to serve
- lemon 1/2, juiced
- dill 1 tsp, finely chopped plus a litle to serve
- cos lettuce 1, shredded
- red onion 1/2, thinly sliced
- cucumber 1/2, diced
- hot-smoked trout fillets 125g
1. Mix the yoghurt, paprika, lemon juice and dill in a small bowl and season. Mix the lettuce, onion and cucumber and pile onto two plates.
2. Break up the trout onto the salad and drizzle over the paprika dressing. Scatter over a little more dill and then add a pinch of paprika to serve.