Hot smoked salmon wrap
PER SERVING 233 kcals, protein 14.5g, carbs 33.2g, fat 4.6g, sat fat 1.5g, fibre 2.8g, salt 2.5g
- hot horseradish sauce 1 tbsp
- half-fat creme fraiche 1 tbsp
- flour tortillas 2
- small baby spinach leaves 2 small handfuls
- cooked beetroot 50g, drained and cut into matchsticks
- carrot 1 small, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- hot smoked salmon or trout 75g, flaked
1.Mix the horseradish sauce with the creme fraiche then spread over each tortilla. Divide the spinach, beetroot and carrot on top. Add the salmon.
2.Fold up the bottom of one of the tortillas to cover roughly a quarter of the filling, then fold in the sides to make a wrap. Wrap in clingfilm or foil.