Coconut and coriander salmon
PER SERVING 471 kcals, protein 34g, carbs 7.3g, fat 3.4g, sat fat 3.3g, fibre 1.9g, salt 1.2g.
MORE IDEAS : Add a handful of cooked prawns at the end of cooking for an extra-luxurious dish.
- Thai red curry paste 2 tbsp
- half-fat coconut milk 400ml
- skinless salmon fillets 2
- green beans 100g, blanched
- fish sauce a splash
- lime 1, juiced
- coriander 1/2 small bunch, chopped
- cooked basmati rice to serve
1.Heat the curry paste with a splash of coconut milk in a wide shallow pan. Fry the paste for a minute then add the rest of the coconut milk and simmer for a minute.
2.Add the salmon and cook for 5-7 minutes until just cooked through, adding the beans for the last minute or so. Stir in the fish sauce, lime juice and coriander and serve with rice and extra lime wedges if you like.