Chicken Skewers with Rainbow Coleslaw
PER SERVING 291 kcals, protein 34.4g, carbs 20.9g, fat 7.8g, sat fat 1.3g, fibre 8.3g, salt 0.6g
- skinless chicken breasts 2, cut into pieces
- lemon 1/2 zested and juiced, 1/2 wedges
- olive oil
- thyme 2 tsp, roughly chopped
- wholegrain mustard 2 tsp
- white wine vinegar 2 tsp
- carrots 2, peeled and grated
- red cabbage 1/4 small, shredded
- red oinion 1/2, finely sliced
- red pepper 1, cut into thin strips
- chives a bunch, finely chopped
1.Mix the chicken with the lemon zest, 2 tsp of oil, thyme, thread onto pre-soaked bamboo skewers, grill for 8-10 minutes until cooked, turn regularly.
2.Whisk 1 tsp oil, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and season. Toss the carrot, cabbage, onion, pepper and chives in the dressing and serve with the chicken and lemon wedges.