Full terms and conditions
By submitting your image to Radio Times you consent for the image to be published within the Radio Times magazine or on RadioTimes.com as part of a shortlist or selection of entries.
One winner will be invited to the Radio Times Covers Party 2014 at Claridge’s Hotel, Mayfair, London in January 2014.
The winner will be the most creative and visually impressive entry, as decided by the Editor. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize includes travel to and from London, by train from the winner’s nearest UK mainland train station, one night’s accommodation in a central London hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. The prize does not include travel while in London, including transfers to and from the hotel and Claridge’s, or any other meals or expenses.
The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith W6 7BT. Please do not send entries to this address.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 15 October 2013.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- Entrants should enter by submitting their image to email@example.com or on social media using the automatic hashtag within the Blippar app by 11:59pm on 15 October 2013. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
- The winner will receive: One ticket to the Radio Times Covers Party 2014, held at Claridge’s Hotel in January 2104. Return rail travel from the winner’s nearest UK mainland station and London will be included. The winner will also receive one night’s stay on the night of the Covers Party in a nearby central London hotel, on a bed & breakfast basis.
- The prize does not include: any additional costs, such as additional travel from Claridge’s to the winner’s hotel, or any additional meals.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- The name and county of residence of the winner will be available online at Radio Times Winners Page within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.