Time to enter your mind palaces for the final time as we present the last of our six episodic Sherlock quizzes (until series three, that is). You saw The Reichenbach Fall, but how much did you observe…?
1. When John visits his therapist at the beginning of the episode, how long is it since his last session?
2. What three thank-you gifts (two of which he guesses without unwrapping them) does Sherlock receive after solving the Reichenbach case and two other crimes?
Diamond cufflinks, a tie pin and a deer stalker hat
3. Moriarty’s assault on various British institutions begins at approximately what time?
4. What are the three places he breaks into?
The Tower of London, The Bank of England and Pentonville Prison
5. Who plays Kitty Riley, the journalist who wants to expose Sherlock as a fraud?
6. What three little words does Sherlock give Kitty as a quote?
“You repel me”
7. How did Moriarty influence the jury in his case?
He threatened them via the television feed in their hotel rooms
8. What is the name of Mycroft’s club?
The Diogenes Club
9. What are the four substances Sherlock first identifies from the sample obtained from the footprints of the children’s kidnapper?
Chalk, asphalt, brick dust and vegetation (rhododendron)
10. And what is the fifth?
A glycerol molecule (PGPR) used in the manufacture of chocolate
11. To which town do these clues lead Sherlock?
12. What does the fax message from Moriarty say?
“Hurry up they’re dying!”
13. What is the name of the Albanian hitman sent to protect Sherlock?
14. What is Moriarty’s children’s TV presenter alias?
15. According to Moriarty, what is the final problem?
Find out how you rate on a scale of dumb to Sherlock…
15: Perfection. You are Sherlock
10-14: You were thinking. It’s annoying
5-9: Your Mind Palace could do with a bit of a spring clean
0-4: You don’t have to be a genius to work out you’re not one