You see – but do you observe? Let’s find out, once again, shall we…?
1. What tongue-in-cheek reference to the episode title do we see in the window of Speedy’s café in the opening shot?
A pair of nodding dogs
2. When we first see Sherlock, what is he holding?
3. What is the name of the vanishing glow-in-the-dark rabbit?
4. Who plays Henry Knight?
5. What is the name of the spot on Dartmoor where Henry first encountered the hound?
6. According to Sherlock, Mrs Hudson’s gentleman friend Mr Chaterjee has wives in which two places?
Doncaster and Islamabad
7. What two words does Henry Knight see in his dreams?
“Liberty” and “In”
8. How does the tour guide supposedly convince Sherlock that he’s lost his bet and the hound is real?
He produces a plaster cast of a giant paw print
9. What is the name of the local pub?
The Cross Keys
10. Alone in the labs at the Baskerville research base, John decides against entering one of the rooms after reading a handwritten sign on the door. What does it say?
“Keep out unless you want a cold!”
Find out how you rate on a scale of dumb to Sherlock…
10: Perfection. You are Sherlock
7-9: You were thinking. It’s annoying
4-6: Your Mind Palace could do with a bit of a spring clean
0-3: You don’t have to be a genius to work out you’re not one
Get more Sherlock news, features and photos at our dedicated Facebook page Sherlock Times