Geek is the new chic and with our intense* quiz you can find out if you qualify as a pop culture geek.
*not really that intense
1. Which star asked George Lucas for a purple lightsaber in the Star Wars films?
Samuel L Jackson
2. Which three comedians appear on the panel in each episode of Mock the Week?
Hugh Dennis, Andy Parsons and Chris Addison (Dara O Briain hosts)
3. If J-Lo is Jennifer Lopez then J-Law is…
4. Who hosts MasterChef?
Gregg Wallace and John Torode
5. Which Olympic medalist won this year’s Dancing on Ice series?
6. Henry Cavill stars as Superman in Man of Steel, but what is Superman’s Kryptonian name?
7. Will Smith surprised Graham Norton with a performance on his chat show, but which former co-star did he bring on with him?
Alfonso Ribeiro aka ‘Carlton’ from hit show Fresh Prince of Bel Air
8. Name the last three winners of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here?
Charlie Brooks, Dougie Poynter and Stacey Solomon
9. When it comes to presenters Ant and Dec, which side do they always stand?
Dec always stands to Ant’s left (So Ant is on our left and Dec on our right as we watch)
10. Who are Lord Sugar’s current aides in The Apprentice?
Karren Brady and Nick Hewer
11. What was the paper company called in Ricky Gervais’s The Office?
Wernham Hogg Paper Company
12. Who provides the voice of Meg Griffin in Family Guy?
13. Which actress plays the female lead in BBC’s New Tricks?
14. The Olympic opening ceremony saw which football star race along the Thames in a speedboat?
15. Damian Lewis and Claire Danes star in which American drama?
16. When Friends came to an end, how many children did the main cast have between them?
Four (Ross and Rachel had a daughter called Emma, Ross and his first wife Carol had a son called Ben and Monica and Chandler had twins called Jack and Erica) Phoebe also gave birth to her brother’s triplets but they were not biologically her children.
17. Dominic West and Helena Bonham Carter recently portrayed which high-power celebrity duo?
Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton
18. Which Harry Potter actor has a corner of Top Gear’s track named after him?
19. In series two finale The Reichenbach Fall, Sherlock visits Molly Hooper at work and tells her he’s taking her to lunch. What is the ‘lunch’ in question?
A packet of Quavers
20. According to David Tennant’s tenth Doctor, what ‘60s rock star gave him his famous brown coat?
Sign up to the Radio Times newsletter for the latest TV and entertainment news