1. Bricking bad Expect a Lego-styled Breaking Bad video game within the year – nobody was going to do one, but now everyone’s seen this ludicrously good animation by Brian Anderson, demand will be overwhelming.
Mild spoilers if you haven’t seen seasons 1-4.
2. Less confusing than that third Matrix movie A lovely, gentle Mom watches The Matrix, then recounts the plot in some detail to her video-maker son.
This film has what’s known as a Third Act problem, but it’s brilliant before that.
3. Iron Man and friends Home-made remakes of the Iron Man 3 trailer have become a thing, but this Thai one wins.
The unexpected twist here: that’s the real Gwyneth Paltrow. Very sporting of her.
4. Barack-tor Daniel Day-Lewis can transform into anyone, but his Barack Obama impression here is uncanny. It’s got the fearsome accuracy of a drone strike.
This is an officially sanctioned White House sketch. More short-form comedy please, global superpowers!
5. Balancing act To Spanish talent show Tú sí que vales (“You Really Are Worth” – thanks, Google Translate!) for seven captivating minutes of stick-balancing by circus/performance artist Miyoko Shida Rigolo. She’s been doing this trick for a while (and wasn’t the first), but still has the judges on the edge of an embolism.
The big finish, of course, is what she does with the stick left over.
Sign up to the Radio Times newsletter for the latest TV and entertainment news