1. Players must supply full name and email details and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
2. Entrants must be UK residents.
3. The minimum age to enter is 18.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, unless another method of judging is specified on the competition page.
6. The winner will be contacted personally after the closing date.
7. Prize winners must be prepared to take part in post-competition publicity.
8. The Promoter (Immediate Media Company Limited) does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
9. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
10. There will be no cash alternatives.
11. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of Immediate Media Company Limited, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control which in its opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. This agreement is covered by the laws of England and Wales.
15. If there is any conflict between these rules and those specified on the competition page, those specified on the competition page take precedence.