16 adult jokes in children's movies you might have missed when you were a kid
You realise they weren't quite so innocent when you clock the jokes that went over your head...
1. Did you get Genie's earth-shattering joke in Aladdin and the King of Thieves?
2. Or pick up on the sleazy bus driver in Hocus Pocus?
3. What about Alfalfa's hair-raising Little Rascals reaction?
4. Or Buzz Lightyear's wide-eyed wing pop when Jesse showed off her mad skills to let the dog out?
5. Speaking of Toy Story, did you spot Sid's "Hooker"?
6. Or the factually correct founder statue lurking in Osmosis Jones?
7. What about the cleverly concealed swear word in Madagascar?
8. And the not-so-subtle adult joke(s) made by Shrek?
Yes, there's an "impressive erection" joke in there, but did you also know that naming him Lord Farquaad is the Shrek producer's sly way of saying exactly what they think of the character? Think American and repeat "Farquaad" to yourself again...
9. Did you catch Cruella's curious jibe in 101 Dalmatians?
10. Or Anna's rather adult answer in Frozen?
11. Did you think the computer in The Brave Little Toaster to The Rescue was just a bit TOO happy?
12. Or cop what this kid was talking about in The Rugrats Movie?
13. Did you spot Kronk's conveniently placed tent in The Emperor's New Groove?
14. How about Hercules' reference to Oedipus' complex?
15. Or Tim Allen's 60s Santa Clause confession?
Charlie: Whoa, Dad! You're flying!
Scott Calvin: It's OK, I'm used to it. I lived through the '60s.
16. And absolutely EVERYTHING Mrs Doubtfire said to Stu...
Stu: Mrs. Doubtfire, please.
Mrs. Doubtfire: Oh I'm sorry, am I being a little graphic? I'm sorry. Well, I hope you're up for a little competition. She's got a power tool in the bedroom, dear. It's her own personal jackhammer. She could break sidewalk with that thing. She uses it and the lights dim, it's like a prison movie. Amazed she hasn't chipped her teeth.