UK Hotel Stay Competition
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith W6 7BT. Please do not send entries to this address.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members; or any employees or contractors of Loyaltybuild.
- The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 30 March 2018.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on radiotimes.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The winning entrant(s) will be drawn at random from all the valid entries submitted before the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner will be notified by 13 April 2018 by email/telephone.
- The winner will receive: one voucher for a two-night hotel stay for two people (based on two people sharing a room) at any of the hotels featured on radiotimeshotels.com.
- The maximum value of hotel break will be up to £400.00 for the two night stay. If the winner wishes to top up the value if higher than £400.00, then they may pay the difference when the booking is made.
- The prize must be booked by 30th September 2018, for arrival dates no later than 31st October 2018.
- Chosen hotel accommodation is subject to availability.
- The prize does not include: travel costs to and from the booked accommodation or venue, nor any other expenses.
- Once booked, no amendments can be made. Cancellation may be made but no alternative accommodation or tickets may be re-booked.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- If a winner does not respond within 28 days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available by sending an SAE to - Radio Times Competitions, Immediate Media, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT - within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.