What’s another week when there’s another edition of Radio Times magazine winging its way to the shelves? Packed with news, reviews and interviews, here’s what you’ll find between the pages…
– Familiar faces including Cilla Black, Alan Johnson, Judy Murray and Lord Sugar step up to bat for their TV favourites as this year’s Radio Times Bafta Audience Award nominees are finally revealed (VOTE HERE).
– When Michael met Russell: Buerk and Crowe go toe-to-toe as the actor steps behind the camera
– Tony Jordan spills the beans on his new adaptation of Noah’s biblical tale, while Joanne Whalley talks life on The Ark
– Dimbleby lecturer and lastminute.com founder Martha Lane Fox explains why we should embrace the internet
– Presenting an election debate sounds daunting but how does Julie Etchingham feel about it?
– David Suchet takes on a new investigation, finding out about the life of St Peter and the lessons Christians can learn from the Koran
– The BBC’s first ever disability correspondent, Nikki Fox, says it’s time we talked about sex and the disabled
– Are we selling the soul of British Drama? David Butcher wants to know
– How’s Adam? Jo Joyner finally answers that all-important question