Another Tuesday, another exciting copy of Radio Times magazine. Here is what’s inside…
– Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood on their Bake Off predictions, plus we find out what the final four are like at home
– Judy Murray and Tim Wonnacott reveal the inside story in their Strictly diaries
– Brian Cox answers life’s big questions
– Kevin Whately and Laurence Fox on Lewis, the detective drama that won’t fade away
– Hermione Norris jumped at the chance of a guest role in Doctor Who – but nothing prepared her for the costume she had to wear…
– Claudia Winkleman, Ken Bruce and other Radio 2 presenters on the novels that changed their lives
– The real-life Downton debutants who are enjoying a coming-out ball at Highclere Castle
– He’s swapped a fishing rod for a lead role in new crime drama Grantchester – but Robson Green has some harsh words for tax dodgers
– Twiggy explores her family tree
– Your chance to vote for your favourite movie quote
And, in Your RT, the brilliant new section devoted to books, travel and food, Paul Merton on the birth of Have I Got News for You, Simon Reeve explores the world’s greatest rivers, Alex James does a cheese tour Down Under and Paul Lewis asks whether you should change your energy supplier.
Kasia is a TV, film and arts journalist who writes news, feautures and comment. She spends a lot of time feeling nostalgic about 90s American films and working her way back through the Desert Island Discs archive.