Former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos is to speak in detail about her recent acquittal on drugs charges in a BBC3 documentary airing next week.
Cameras have been following the singer ever since June 2013, when a newspaper story appeared alleging that Contostavlos had brokered a drugs deal. The trial collapsed yesterday and the case against Contostavlos was formally thrown out by the judge.
The BBC3 documentary will air at 10pm on Monday 28 July.
The singer, 26, said outside court that a year of her life had been "ruined" and that the conduct of the newspaper that first made the allegations was "a horrific and disgusting entrapment”.
Contostavlos previously appeared in BBC3 documentary Tulisa: My Mum And Me, about being a carer for her mentally ill mother.
BBC3 channel editor Sam Bickley said of the upcoming programme: "BBC3 has had exclusive access to Tulisa all the way through her ordeal. This hour-long documentary will bring you her true story, as events unfolded."