Mary Berry's trendsetting style is second only to her baking skills and the 78-year-old's fashion choices have long had "the Berry-effect", sending the masses off to the shops in hot pursuit of her latest look.
Last year we saw such delights as the Zara floral bomber jacket which flew off the shelves within days of its debut on Bake Off. This series we've witnessed a brand new collection of ballsy blazers, and it looks like her savvy style (if not her fearless use of colour) has rubbed off on co-hosts Mel and Sue.
To celebrate, we thought we'd do a round-up of the trio's fashion finesse (sorry Paul, those cuffs will never make the cut). Counting down from ten to one, here are this year's Best Bake Off Blazers.
10. This jacket should probably come with a pair of sunglasses, but we like Bezza's boldness and the coordination with her accessories. She doesn't look so sure...
9. Mel, you have every reason to look a bit squiffy. That blazer has left us boggled, but hats off for originality.
8. Let's all give thanks for candy queen Mel.
7. Her co-host may have opted for colour, but we prefer Sue's chic white effort coupled with nautical stripes. Very K-Mid.
6. Sixth place is a tie between Mary's pink and Mel's fuchsia. Here they are congratulating one another.
5. Mary, you have every reason to be looking smug. Your lime green blazer is mint, although we're a little worried you attempted to match it with the shade of your hair. Check out Paul's look of envy.
4. Some excellent coordination going on here, Bezza. And high waisted trousers to boot. Simon Cowell would be proud.
3. Funky floral designs have long been Mary's forte...
2. There's no need for that look of shock, Mary. Your hot pink is hot stuff.
1. "Style queen. And what?"
The final of The Great British Bake Off is tonight at 8pm on BBC2