X Factor is of course a singing competition, but with the acts sharing a house while they compete in the live shows, they’re getting to know more about each other than simply their vocal abilities.
Here the performers share some intriguing inside info about their fellow housemates, from who's the most competitive to who's the biggest flirt...
1. Kingsland Road say Kaz from Rough Copy takes the longest to get ready: “It’s at least 40 minutes before he manages to style himself,” explains Thompson.
2. Sam Callahan says Nicholas is the contestant most likely to fall asleep at an inappropriate moment. “He’s always asleep around the house, and at Bootcamp, the crew lost him for three hours because he was asleep in a corner somewhere,” he reveals.
3. Luke says Sam C won’t let him go to the bathroom in peace. “I’m in there five minutes and he’s knocking on the door.” But Sam insists he has good reason: “That’s because I drink a lot of water”.
4. Sam Bailey is the mum of the house and told Kaz and Joey off for play-fighting: “I told them, ‘It will all end in tears’ and it did - Kazeem had scratches all over him”.
5. Conor says Nicholas is definitely the ‘little brother’ of the group: “He followed me around for 20 minutes earlier, just repeating everything I said”.
6. Miss Dynamix’ Jeanette is so attached to her phone, the boys say they never see her. Conor says: “We never see her because she’s always on her phone! But then so is Sam C – tweeting his abundance of followers, no doubt”.
7. The sportiest contestants are Kingsland Road’s Conor and Kaz, who are always playing basketball together: “I’m always in the garden – but obviously I rehearse loads too,” says Conor.
8. Sam Callahan is the self-confessed most-competitive one: “I want to win everything I do”.
9. Sam Bailey says she loves being in the house because, “I have a room all to myself. Everyone else, other than Shelley now, has to share with at least three people!”
10. Jay from Kingsland Road is the slowest in the morning: “He walks around so slowly when he wakes up. It takes until at least midday for him to register what’s going on.”
11. Rough Copy are, without-a-doubt, the noisiest according to Thompson from Kingsland Road: “Sterling and Joey come in our room and are all ‘mm, mm, mm, mm’ until someone pays them attention.
12. Joey from Rough Copy says Sam C is the biggest flirt in the house: “Well, he tries to flirt with all the girls,” he jokes.
X Factor continues this Saturday and Sunday at 8:00pm on ITV