Simple red chicken curry
PER SERVING 170 kcals, protein 17.1g, carbs 4.8g, fat 9.1g, sat fat 6.5g, fibre 2.2g, salt 0.4g
WHY IT’S LIGHTER HAlf-fat coconut milk, lots of veg and lean chicken breast cut the fat.
- half-fat coconut 400g tin
- Thai red curry paste 2-3 tbsp
- Green beans 100g, halved lengthways
- Baby sweetcorn 100g, halved lengthways
- Skinless chicken breasts 2, sliced
- cherry tomatoes 150g
1.Heat 2 tbsp of coconut milk in a wok or pan. Add the paste and cook for 3-4 minutes.
2.Add the rest of the coconut milk and simmer for a minute.
3.Add the beans and sweetcorn and simmer for 2 minutes, then add the chicken breast and tomatoes, and cook until the chicken is tender and tomatoes just burst.
4.Serve with steamed rice.