1. Which BBC quiz programme finally said “Goodbye” this year after 12 years and 23,500 questions?
The Weakest Link
2. Name the French novel (and the author) on which BBC1’s hit department-store drama series The Paradise is based?
The Ladies’ Paradise by Emile Zola
3. What’s Mad Men actor Jon Hamm’s favourite BBC4 sitcom?
4. Which EastEnders character carried the Olympic torch during a special live insert on the soap?
5. A former Sopranos gangster relocated to Lillehammer on BBC4. Who was he?
Actor Steve van Zandt
6. Which Turner Prize-winning British artist presented a Channel 4 series on taste and the British class system?
In the Best Possible Taste presented by Grayson Perry
7. Which watery ITV1 drama by Julian Fellowes was dubbed “Drownton Abbey” by me?
8. A Great British Bake Off contestant made a mess on BBC2 when he put his finger in the mixer. Who was he?
John Whaite, the eventual winner
9. Which comedian played a straight role as a bereaved father in BBC1’s tough drama, Accused?
10. Which contestant on Strictly Come Dancing was told by the judges that she looked “fabulous”… as long as she stood still?