1. What turned Harry Potter into a haunted lawyer?
The film of Susan Hill's The Woman in Black, in which Daniel Radcliffe played the lawyer Arthur Kipps
2. Who connects Shakespeare’s Richard II with James Bond?
Ben Whislaw played Richard II on TV and also Q in Skyfall
3. Who’s the link between a postponed marriage and terrorists blowing up a dam in the Middle East?
Emily Blunt, who starred in The Five-Year Engagement and Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
4. In which film did Roberto Benigni suddenly become famous for being famous?
Woody Allen's To Rome with Love
5. Why was the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo accused of denying Darwin’s theories?
In Ridley Scott's Prometheus Noomi Rapace (star of Dragon Tattoo) believed human life had a divine origin
6. Who is Bane?
The villain (played by Tom Hardy) in The Dark Knight Rises
7. What does Uncle Ben in The Amazing Spider-Man have to do with Tony Blair?
They were both played on film by a Mr Sheen (Martin and Michael)
8. In which film did Samuel L Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo and others combine to save the world?
Marvel Avengers Assemble
9. What’s the link between Guy de Maupassant and a screen vampire?
Robert Pattinson plays Edward Cullen in the Twilight series and de Maupassant's hero Georges Duroy in Bel Ami
10. Where did Maggie Smith go to seek a cheap hip replacement?
To India and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel