Fancy earning yourself an astronomical amount of money next year? Take some tips from the actress topping the pile of Hollywood's mega-earners...
1) never smile, 2) bag yourself an equally po-faced heartthrob boyfriend, and 3) land a starring role in a hit vampire film franchise (alongside said-boyfriend) that never requires you to smile.
You've guessed it, Twilight actress Kristen Stewart - or "K-Stew" as she's known to her fans and the tabloid press - heads up Forbes magazine's annual list of highest-paid actresses, earning £22 million over the last year.
A string of high-profile film roles account for her bulging bank balance, including her reported £7.9 million salary plus profit share from parts one and two of Twilight: Breaking Dawn, in addition to well remunerated appearances alongside Charlize Theron in Snow White and the Huntsman and a role in the recent adaptation of Jack Kerouac's On The Road.
The 22-year-old narrowly surpassed Cameron Diaz’s £21.6 million pay-packet, which she racked up in the last twelve months with appearances in Bad Teacher, The Green Hornet and What to Expect When You’re Expecting (which all garnered mixed reviews).
Sandra Bullock makes third place (£15.9 million) for forthcoming film Gravity, in addition to the profits she is still making from her 2009 Oscar-winning hit The Blind Side.
Rounding off the top five are Angelina Jolie (last year's number 1) and Charlize Theron, with £12.7 million and £11.4 million respectively.
See the full list here:
1. Kristen Stewart, £22 million
2. Cameron Diaz, £21.6 million
3. Sandra Bullock, £15.9 million
4. Angelina Jolie, £12.7 million
5. Charlize Theron, £11.4 million
6. Julia Roberts, £10.2 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker, £9.5 million
8. =Meryl Streep, £7.6 million
8. =Kristen Wiig, £7.6 million
10. Jennifer Aniston, £7 million